Sunday, October 12, 2008

Let's Groove:)

Hello! Had an Awesome Hari Raya break n this weekend:)
Raya this year was ok.
got the income I wanted! haha!-.-
did some bonding time with old buddy
Michelle Gomes :)
But some raya picts first



This year I made Mars CornFlakes:)


Not hard at all.hehe:)

Didn't take much picts,was busy watching Grey's Anatomy Season 2,3,4
straight hardcore.haha!





My favvvy!
Very nice! haha.Watch it:)

Got this new story book that will keep me company:)
It's a very nice and a sad story,

Very Corny:)

Some random pict my mom ask me
to snap when we went to get
kain at Arab Street:)



Found my new fav seluar tidur! hehe.
so comfortable:)


For now I want this sleeping baju called 'Boyfriend Shirt'

hehe,maybe I shall just take my dad's haha
-.-

Oh this year's Raya Card,
Every year my Aunty An will make and post it to all my relatives:)




Not so clear,my cam abit the cacated.haha!
-.-

Picts with my dear Mitchy!
Did some bonding and catching up time with her.
very corny right mitch?
:)

well there's more in Facebook:)







She came over to visit on Raya:)
She never change,
Same old crazy,kind,FARNY,sweet girl I knew since Stnd.2:)

Oh well I found a new fav word which I CAN'T stop saying,
everyone sudah fed-up haha!
it's
corn·y (kôrn)
adj. corn·i·er, corn·i·est
Trite, dated, melodramatic, or mawkishly sentimental.

Y'day (11.11.08)was Diy's Open House
lots of good FOOD:)
yummmyyyyy:)

currently no picts yet,
Diy has all the picts
haha:)

Oh well,can't wait for GRADUATION
next Friday:)

MUAHHH!<3

My Smarrtyyy Cattyy:)


My Ooh Wee haha -.- !



My Angelina COLI.
ahhahahaah!


My Corny Babes:)


My Cupcake :)


My :)



love,
dD:)

1 comment:

Ninaberry said...

haha! so funny la this post. especially the corny sound check tu. PFFT!