Thursday, October 23, 2008

RN:)

Couldn't feel much better
Than the way I feel tonight
Feel like I could live forever
Feel like I could fly
Cause when I thought I'd got it wrong
You somehow make things right

That's the way you make me feel
That's better than I've ever known it
Better than it's ever been
I can't seem to control it
Like the sun coming up in the morning
Like holding the world in your hands
In a way I could never imagine

I couldn't feel much better
Than when I'm here with you
You make everything seem so easy
I'm telling you the truth
You never try to please me
But somehow, you always do

Simple things you do to me
Simple things you say
I sometimes can't believe that it's for real
:)


We're distracted by the hard times, and the troubles that we make
Let us throw them in the ocean, let it wash our cares away
Oh the phone you know it never stops, it's the last thing I hear at night
And the first thing in the morning
:D

So Corny ryte? haha!
:)

P/s: from me to you :)

No comments: