Sunday, September 28, 2008

HappyMe:)

Raya is lusa!haha! time flies!
feeeling excited and yummy! haha.wth.
hehe.I'll be missing my close ones :(.
I hope u guys will have fun..
take a break ayte? :)

Pictures,


the 3 vain potties :)

Meet Mr.Blurrcase! haha :)

They are super cute-hot together :)

I heart them :)

Smarrty-Marty Cat :D

My Gedik Sha celebrated her early bday.
well her bday is in a months time
,
so yea.gv her prezzies ahaha!
:D

Naim came finally when everyone wanted
to leave.haha!
had fun that nite!
las carretas,
coolio :D

After dinner went to mamak then back to sha's place watched movie n dyed our hair!
no zen wer not wannabes -.-
hahah!
:D


haha! this was funnayy!haha.

Sha did my hair,EK helped.haha.

EK dyed his hair too.
we have the same colour :)


haha! Sha dyed her hair too.
but no picts of her -.-
hehe! :D
What a nice Friday:D


Sunday,

He looks bored? haha!
had a greaaaat time :D


So knyg till now.haha. -.-
But it was a rather nice,cute,funny,LAME outting.
hehe.
ElmoMelmo:D


I hate her skin weh!
damn clean.hahah!

sorry zen.
I'm envying here.haha :D




Cat take ur time..dnt worry! hehe..
upload those picts when ur connection is ok :D

Well bye for now.. Happy Raya!
have a great holiday!
:D
love,
dD :)
:D

No comments: