Wednesday, September 24, 2008

McDreamy:)

For the pass week I was reminding myself that I WANT an iPhone and I WILL get it.hahah! well ofcourse not the 3G version like Zafs but just a basic one. mahal ok -.- hahah! I just found out there is a version with gold colour. Maybe I am a bit ketinggalan zaman here but omg, I'm lovin' it mann! hahaha! well see for yourself :D


If and only If-lah. hehe:)
I fancy stuffs that are gold in colour :D

this one pun jadilahh.haha:D
ohhh and its FRAGILE.
:D

Ohh dreeaaaaaaammmmyy!
:D



hehe.not saying,but i love these heart2 stuff nowadays
:D

Damn I miss U lah Princess :(
We will do some bonding time soon yeah :)


2 more days! then booomm yay!
:D

My smart MEOWW!

Sorry Sha i suka gmbr ini! hehe!
:D

Random pict I found:)

The EELYY guy
:D

The cool teacher of ours
:D

<33


Whoot-whoot
hehe :)
TTFN
:D

Love,
dD :)


P/S: adik we will take more picts ok? U knw who u r :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

adik har?? hehe ;P