Thursday, May 8, 2008

A Great Week :).

Well-Well, my week was a rather hectic and busy with sports day,but it all turned out well:).Day before sports day actually we were more like lepaking,we as in cheerleaders and all..i was reallyy2 nervous but luckily i had Lynn.haha! anyways sports day finally came! Was very scared that i may screwup my cheer steps as i am fragile and i just might fall anytime and anywhere.hahah!but i was lucky it did nt happen.Before cheer started we were practicing,i went to the toilet and i took a break for awhile..Sha was in there,and i burst out into tears..I myself dont know the reason y i was crying,but Sha comforted me,i stop for awhile and stared again till it was our turn to perform..haha! Oh-so dramatic :S.The best part was my mom n grandma came to watch me cheer,eventhough they were busy that day..thx mommy and mama:). Well our performance was ok,it turned out well after months of kena mrh n yelled at,hehe,but i enjoyed it eventhough i did a couple of mistakes.haha! Then after this and that it was results time,:S,to be honest i was actually scared? ahaha! so i sat at the back,not with my cheer-mates,i sat with Zaf,Miya,Sean . and Abg.They were announcing the winners for running and etc. Then it was time for cheer results..MUAHHAHAAHH! ahaaahh! My heart beated even faster..ahaha! the announced 4th placing,3rd placing,the moment they announced 3rd was BLUE,Miya jumped on me and sed "OMG I TOLD U".haahah! so they announced that 2nd was yellow,i ran infront and started screaminggg! aaahahaha! soooo happy:).haha ok enuff of sports,but it was soooo fun:).. A day that ill never forget,credits too LYNN ofcourse:)oh and mr.PANDA. AHAHAH!

No comments: