Sunday, May 25, 2008

They make me yummy!:)

Cupcake!




She's my cupcake!:)
Sayaaanggg kammu! hahaah!
.............................................................................

Muffin!




His my Munchkin,and he loves muffins!
hheehe! ekele!:)
...............................................................................................................

Krupp2!






This is my Krupp2!
She's so gedik!haha!JK! i loveee her alot!:)
...............................................................................................
Strawberry Choc Cake with sprinkles!




He calls me that! ahaah!
my Panjanggg!:)
...................................................
Oh and not forgetting her,Diyana.You did a gooodd jobbb weeyhh! Come back soon!so we cn keluarr:) lovee ya adikkk!:).

.............................................................................................
MISS TIKUS AND MISS KUCINGG!
hehe!
Love to make them pening with me!:)

.....................................................................................................................................................


*I am bored.Pardon me if this post makes no sense but I love food,and my friends! hahaah:)*
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!


2 comments:

faithfullydisorderedbeing said...

WAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW~!!!!!!!!! im so jealous!

Natasha Aida said...

you are tagged at my blog for the third survey