Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Make me happy:)


Hi,my name is DD.
I love to eat.
I love sleeping too.
I love being lame.
I love to emo.
I've been a bambino for months already.
My days have different colours each time.
I love to talk a lot.
Didn't I mention chocolate is the cure for everything.
Oh and laughing too.
Talking to yourself cures the boredomness.
Maybe talking to the wall too.
Oh and I have a utterly busy,a lot to do on her list,thinks she's fat,shopaholic half sister
,

Little Miss Gedik:)

I have Family too,


Ninaberry&Najfatty:)

Saya sudah jadi org yg tkda life :S.
Pity my boredomness?
So can I buy u a drink?:)
Haha.


Pictures of future Londoners :) ,








<33

What I've been up to lately?


Reading all these like there's no tmrw.
haha.

What I've been eating everyday?

A bar of Cadbury Black Forest:)))
(that explains the excessive fats,haha!)

What I've been drinking almost everyday?



What I've been craving for a long time?


Yummyumm!


Nasi Briyani.
ahh!

Someone bring me makan pls!:).

Oh and top most!
Who wants to go for Man U match this July!
Girls only!
I am finding for a partner!
Anyone,
Call me:)


P/S : forgive&forget:)
love,
dD:)


2 comments:

june said...

aaahhhhh!
you going to london?! D:
WHEN?!

Ninaberry said...

i miss you!