Monday, April 6, 2009

Corny:)

Ahh,Ive neglected my blog for awhile.haha!
Oh well,Ive never been this lazy in my life before.
It has been 4 months of me doing nothing :S.
And Ive added some unwanted fats -.-
I neeeed help.
ahaha!
I finally,finally went for my Formula One:),
very-very happy!




I was happy I managed to capture this!
I think it was Lewis Hamilton.haha:)





before


after:)
had to edit,it was dark.

They stop the race due to the rain -.-
Very dissapointing,but I still had funn!
Jamiroquai was awesome!
:).


Back to me,I really miss this ppl,
Mommy
Cat
Sha
Nat
Zen
Zaf
Sean
Shaz
Naim
Eng Kit
This are the people who are busy with work,college & NS.


and of course

School:)

But at the same time Ive been spending my time with
people I love the most too!
:).

I miss everyone and everythinglah.hehe:)

I need to find something useful to do.
Besides working,heh.

I better enjoy while I still can before college starts.
:)
.

It looks as though I highlighted my hair,

and idk how come it turned out like this -.-.

A lot of things I wanna do.
Wait till the time is right,and money of course!
haha!:)


as for now Im happy with what I have and who I have:)
ahh corny!
:).
Its already April?
How fast time flies :(.


muahh!
love,
dD
:).

ahaha,looking young!:).


1 comment:

june said...

d! hey!
omg! how are you?!
where la you ):