Saturday, January 3, 2009

myprincess:)

u lighted up my life.
ur'e always there for me.
nvr put a frown on my face.
a gd guard cat.
i always know that someone is always waiting for me at home.
i'm sorry if this time i could'nt help u.
but i know,u will be safe wherever u are baby.
i do feel very empty now since u went.
its ok, i know u are in a happier place now.
don't worry about me,i'll be fine.
as long as u know that i love u forever.
keep that in mind baby.
i am always with u princess.
and u will always be my one and only princess.
till we meet again,someday.

take care baby.
iloveyouverymuchmyprincess..
:)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

rest in peace princess. ;( eventhough i never knew you, i knew that d loved you so much like her own family. d, hang in there sis :)

Ninaberry said...

:O what happened to Princess?