Friday, November 28, 2008

There's A Shadow Hanging Over Me.



It's ending finally:)
Lot's of stuffs to do and to catch up.
With old friends,best friends, & family:)
A lot of things came,expected and unexpected.
Oh well, I can't complain much like I said before.
Take it as it is.
I wanna have fun!
Girls,they just wanna have fun!
Besties,let's go out for ladies night?
ahahaha!
Lot's to look forward to.
Feeling sad at the same time too,
School is officially over on Wed. :(
How much I'll miss everyone.
gaaah!
Oh well,life must go on!
I hope everything will be fine soon.
Time is very precious for me now,
Must not waste it.
:)



I wanna be in this kinda fun!
:D




P/S: I am just sorry.

Nat,I felt so touched reading ur 5Rho's post.
touched my heart :(


"I'll miss Didi slamming the class door early in the morning when she is in one of her bad day. Sumpah semua tak nak cari pasal. I'll miss seeing her and Hasnul gaduh though. HAHAHA! I will also miss her being the monitor. Muka dia every year since Assunta jadi monitor. LOL. I'll miss how she gets pissed off for the smallest things too."

aww babe.ily:)

No comments: