Friday, July 25, 2008

Life with Seanny!:)

Well we made a deal, I blog about Sean and he will blog about me.
Well we started talking end of the year last yr.
Zaf
introduce me to him. haha. I still remember our first convo in 4 Omega.I always thought ur related to Eng Kit. haaha. U guys look alike weh!
U were asking me all the lame jokes. I still remember it was about some superman thingy and the shakespear. Chicken Curry U.haha. I Felt like a dodo at tht moment.haahah.
I loved all the poem's u wrote 4 me.ahaha. funny and sinfully sweet lah. ahaha.good jobb! ahahah
Remember we went to visit that show room when I was sick? ahaha. jogging lah konon.hhehe.


did we go to Amber? ahaha. something like that kan?:)

When ur at Johnston's place we will never once dont go out 4 bfast n a movie.aahah.
Oh yeah and play monopoly! I enjoyed those times..
I will totally miss it mannn!:(

I took this picture when u were kononnya posing! haahah!


Well remember Teacher's Day? haha..we were having a sugar rushhh time!



Well ur birthday was on Charity Fiesta, I did not have time to get u anything, so i made u some Apple Crumble. Haha.. Naj helped me bake it. Well I hope u like it, it was kinda cold when we reach sch.. oh well..
So I hope we can spend more time before sch ends. Eventhough sch ends,our friendship remains. We will always be Lame ok?Like u sed if ur not Lame ur not Cool:).Be more berani when it comes to girls ok? haha.Well I always will help U in that kinda prob. anytime mann!:)Thank U for being a very great buddy! I hope everyone in the world has a friend like u:)
Chilling The Living Yo!

love,
dD :)

1 comment:

seanny said...

bitchy babehh!!!so sweet of u !!!!stay lame and the same, chiiling the living and remember.. if ur not lame ur not cool :)